Tuesday, October 26, 2010

16/10 - yamcha with DaddyBen and JunLin (;

that night i suddenly ave the urge to eat Snowflakes 

trying to call ben , ask him to come fetch me 
but cant get tru his phone ):
then suddenly he called bak , ask if wanna go shisha 
weeeeeeee ~ just ryt (;
fyi ; i dont shisha . teeheeee ~

he reached my hse bout 10 .
off to Snowflakes :D


hardworking lehh (;

my DaddyBen 

JunLIn :D

after that we went to my place for shisha 
they had the orange+mint flavour 
not too bad haha ~






*pls do not try this at home (;

then they walked me bak to my condo
they actually poured the mineral water from my balcony @@
which is 10th floor high 
JunLin poured the water to Ben's mouthed then he spit it down ._.
g r o s s ! x boleh tahan sama mrk`

but they're the best friends ever ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment