Tuesday, October 26, 2010

17/10 - movie with my HunnyRiiko ♥

went to 1utama with my hunny bunny Riiko 
we ave our branch at Sakae Sushi , me likey ;9


after eating , she made me watch Child's Eye with her :S


i really really dont wanna watch ><
im not fond of horror movies D:

but its not that scary after all 
the storyline was kinda lame :/
everybody waanting to watch it is because Rainie is filming a horror movie
first time ever , but trust me .. not really nice ..

after that we spent bout 1 hour+ at the petstore - PetsMore.com
the sales assistant was really niceee
he let us carry de pups xD 

baby Rottweiler !

pup Pekingese 

i kinda forgot wat they call it , some squirrel thingy x)


we went to New York New York Deli for tea (;
r e c o m m e n d e d 


Pink Inc.

my hunny 


straight of to BBQ Plaza for dinner .
we ate for freee x)
riiko's cousin is one of the boss of bbq plaza .
dats why we dont ave to pay ;P
[i noe we eat alot , so wat (;]

last shot ]]


*dint took much photos due to my stupid red eye , arghh D:

No comments:

Post a Comment