Thursday, April 21, 2011

R - andom (:

just to show off my pretty notes XD


CHECK IT OUT


my science notes ;)

my history notes!

colourful + pretty ehh? x)
i drew the diagram myself on me science note!
show off show off, CHEHH XD

ave full body massage and scrub at mama's saloon just now ..
im the white mouse for the new trainee to try :/
it was not too bad though :D


HAHA can you see it?

after reading my oh-so-lame post..
pls comment me if i ave something on the blog that i should improve or change pls?
thankie 


__________________________[___________________________

a lil' something for you.
hi-bye friends are everywhere,
but friends that really cares for you with his/her heart
are really rear.
ur lucky that there's someone willing to care for you sincerely.
pls appreciate it.
and if you dont, its okay.
but dont go round talking bad at ppl's back.
you knew ur post was publicised..
you knew every could ave the chance to read that.
but you never know how bad it'll hurt him/her.
dont get pissed off now if others ignored you.
you should ave expected it when you first thought of publishing that awful post.

treat ppl the way how you wanted to be treated (:
you know who you are.

*pls note that im not trying to pissed anyone off here.
im just sharing how i feel bout YOU.



♥ G O O D N I T E . R E A D E R S 










No comments:

Post a Comment